Metal / Live Wires / Wood Beam Detector
A hand-held, simple to operate, metal / live wire / wood beam detector, highly sensitive to wide range of objects. Typical uses include locating pipes and wires prior to drilling and pin-pointing cavity wall wires and steel reinforcing rods.
Power Supply: 9v battery
- Max. scanning depth, copper conductors (live): 50 mm
- Max. scanning depth, ferrous metals: 80 mm
- Max. scanning depth, non-ferrous metals (copper): 60 mm
- Max. scanning depth, Wood(en) substructures: 20 mm
- Operating temperature: -10°C +50°C
- Power supply (battery): 1x (6LR61) / 9V
- Storage temperature: -10°C +70°C
- Switch off: automatic after ± 5 min.
- Weight: 0.3 kg
- Automatic calibration, always ready for immediate use
- Battery low indicator
- Automatic shut-off function if not used for 5 minutes
- Magnetic, non-magnetic indication in metal mode
- Convenient marking hole for easy marking of hidden objects
- Acoustic and red/green light feed-back
- ‘Focus’ function for precise location of metal objects
- Ergonomic design for easy handling and optimal grip
- Live wire detection mode always active, for maximum working safety
- Large detailed LCD display for easy and accurate read-out
- Multi-detect: detects ferrous, non-ferrous metals, live wires and wooden substructures
|Minimum Hire is 1 Day|
Delivery is available for an extra charge / to be pre-booked in advance at least 48 hours prior. Call for delivery quote.
Request a booking
Pictures are for illustration purposes only. Items shown may differ from actual product.