Extension Ladder, D/3.5mt – 7mt
This lightweight aluminum double section ladder is adjustable to the fully extended height shown.
Size: Double Section
Closed: 3.5mt (11’5″)
Extended: 7.0mt (23′)
Ladder Safety Tips
Avoid electrical hazards! – Look for overhead power lines before handling a ladder. Avoid using a metal ladder near power lines or exposed energized electrical equipment.
- Always inspect the ladder prior to using it.
- Never over reach, climb down and move the ladder.
- Do not place a ladder on an icy surface.
- Always maintain a 3-point (two hands and a foot, or two feet and a hand) contact on the ladder when climbing.
- Keep your body near the middle of the step and always face the ladder while climbing Ladders must be free of any slippery material on the rungs, steps or feet.
- Do not use the top step/rung of a ladder as a step/rung unless it was designed for that purpose.
- Use a ladder only on a stable and level surface, unless it has been secured (top or bottom) to prevent displacement.
- Do not place a ladder on boxes, barrels or other unstable bases to obtain additional height.
- Do not move or shift a ladder while a person or equipment is on the ladder.
- Do not exceed the maximum load rating of a ladder. Be aware of the ladder’s load rating and of the weight it is supporting, including the weight of any tools or equipment.
- Use the 1:4 ratio to ensure a stable working platform. Place the base of the ladder 1 foot away of whatever it leans against for every 4 feet of height to the point where the ladder contacts at the top.
- When using an A-frame stepladder, make sure the brace is locked in place.
- Secure tall ladders by lashing or fastening the ladder to prevent movement.
- Keep both feet on the ladder – never put one foot on a rung and the other foot on a different surface
Sizes show below are platform height
Delivery is available for an extra charge / to be pre-booked in advance at least 48 hours prior. Call for delivery quote.
Request a booking
Pictures are for illustration purposes only. Items shown may differ from actual product.