Combination Ladder, Aluminium – Zarges / 4mt
Extremely versatile, by folding out the base section and locking on the stabilizer bar this ladder can be used to reach free standing heights up to 4.1mt (13’6″).
Alternatively, reverse the top section for use on a stairway or simply use as a 3 part push up ladder, Ideal for light maintenance work in awkward positions.
Closed Height: 2.4mt (8’0″)
Max Step Ladder Height: 4.1mt (13’6″)
Fully extended height: 5.0mt (19’1″)
Ladder Safety Tips
Avoid electrical hazards! – Look for overhead power lines before handling a ladder. Avoid using a metal ladder near power lines or exposed energized electrical equipment.
- Always inspect the ladder prior to using it.
- Never over reach, climb down and move the ladder.
- Do not place a ladder on an icy surface.
- Always maintain a 3-point (two hands and a foot, or two feet and a hand) contact on the ladder when climbing.
- Keep your body near the middle of the step and always face the ladder while climbing Ladders must be free of any slippery material on the rungs, steps or feet.
- Do not use the top step/rung of a ladder as a step/rung unless it was designed for that purpose.
- Use a ladder only on a stable and level surface, unless it has been secured (top or bottom) to prevent displacement.
- Do not place a ladder on boxes, barrels or other unstable bases to obtain additional height.
- Do not move or shift a ladder while a person or equipment is on the ladder.
- Do not exceed the maximum load rating of a ladder. Be aware of the ladder’s load rating and of the weight it is supporting, including the weight of any tools or equipment.
- Use the 1:4 ratio to ensure a stable working platform. Place the base of the ladder 1 foot away of whatever it leans against for every 4 feet of height to the point where the ladder contacts at the top.
- When using an A-frame stepladder, make sure the brace is locked in place.
- Secure tall ladders by lashing or fastening the ladder to prevent movement.
- Keep both feet on the ladder – never put one foot on a rung and the other foot on a different surface
Sizes show below are platform height
Delivery is available for an extra charge / to be pre-booked in advance at least 48 hours prior. Call for delivery quote.
Request a booking
Pictures are for illustration purposes only. Items shown may differ from actual product.